Due to public health concerns related to the COVID-19 virus the Market has been SUSPENDED. We will reopen the Market once it’s deemed safe to do so. We look forward to seeing you all again, once the COVID-19 crisis has passed.
The Market is held every Sunday from 8:30am to 12:00 midday at the Kiewa Street Multi Deck Carpark at 441 Kiewa Street Albury, which is located between Hume Street and Smollett Street.
Almost anything can be purchased from worm farms to woollen socks, from flowers to fishing tackle, from pottery to fresh produce.
Entry is by gold coin donation, with all proceeds from these donations, as well as site fees, going towards local and international Rotary projects.
Why Our Market is Unique:
- The Market is conducted weekly in the heart of Albury
- 270 single level stallholder sites, of which 160 are under cover
- On-site parking for over 300 cars, half of which are also under cover
- 40 powered sites
- Undercover lighting that approximates daylight
- Weekly entertainment
- Staffed by Rotary volunteers
- All funds raised, less direct market expenses, are committed to Rotary projects
- The majority of funds are spent in the local community
The Kiewa Street Market is a joint venture of the Rotary Club of Albury North and the Rotary Club of Belvoir Wodonga.